Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Kenwood Chef Restore or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website at our registered address. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Consumer Contracts Regulations, (Formally the Distance Selling Regulations) – If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, within 14 days of delivery for an exchange or refund. To exercise your right under these regulations you request an RMA through the Customer Service section of our website or email us details of the product you wish to return. Returned items for refunds are only accepted in their original packing in an unused and saleable condition.
- We do not take responsibility for items dispatched / delivery to wrong address or where the customer makes a mistake in providing their details.
- What happens if my order gets lost or doesn't arrive? If you do not receive your order within the time specified, it will probably have experienced a delay between leaving our warehouse and arriving with you. We would appreciate it if you allow a reasonable amount of time for delivery to your country. All undelivered items are sent back to our return address. To notify us of a failed delivery please contact us.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Kenwood Chef Restore and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kenwood Chef Restore . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kenwood Chef Restore takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Kenwood Chef Restore - © Kenwood Chef Restore name 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Company name and address:
Kenwood Chef Restore Mixer Spares and Accessories
Registered in England and Wales
VAT Registration Number: GB 197819836